I just finished watching another inspiring LifeClass on OWN. Joel Osteen and Oprah discussed the power of your words and how that energy is carried out into what you manifest. I have always believed your words to be a declaration of what you manifest – intended or not
Over the years, I’ve become very conscious of what I utter without thinking. Some of my recurrent phrases were “I’m such a goof” or “I always make the wrong decisions.” Things along that line. Sometimes, those thoughts still creep in, but I catch them faster and faster as time goes by and they occur less and less.
I wrote a reflection several years ago that says “Every word is an action you take upon your soul.” I’ have tried to be conscious ever since.
Below is a list of declarations I am bringing to fruition:
- I am disciplined.
- I am fulfilling my soul’s purpose.
- I am sharing all the facets of my brilliance.
- I am speaking my truth with warmth and without apology.
- I am loving.
- I am loved.
- I am in love.
- I am infinitely creative.
- I am infinitely blessed with abundance and peace.
- I am living a life I love.
- I am physically, spiritually, and emotionally healthy.
- I am freakin’ fabulous.
I know what “I am” but what are you? What are some of the I am’s you hold for yourself? Share them below.